RHONDDA ROSE SOCIETY ROSE FESTIVAL 2015
1. Judging will be in accordance with R.N.R.S. rules
2. Roses entered in Classes 1-36 should be named whenever possible
3. Entries will be accepted on the Saturday morning of the show from 6.30am and must be staged by 9.30am
4. Standard R.N.R.S. vases and bowls supplied by the Society will be available for use by exhibitors, and their use for all vase and bowl exhibits is a condition of entry. For classes 2, 10, 16 only, larger type vases are supplied and their use is confined to these classes. All receptacles for miniatures and minifloras will be supplied. Baskets will be supplied for classes 3 and 4.
5. All exhibits, except in the decorative classes, must be from plants grown by and have been the property of the exhibitor for the last three months prior to the show.
6. Class Cards: Exhibitors will be responsible for collecting their cards from the Secretary and placing them face down by their exhibits.
7. The utmost care will be taken by the committee and Stewards of all exhibits and the property belonging to the exhibitors or others.
8. The show will close at 4.30pm on Sunday 5th’ July and all property belonging to the exhibitors must be removed from the show that evening.
9. Only one entry per exhibitor will be allowed in all classes, except in classes 7, 20, 20a and 41.
10. Judging will commence at 9.30am when the hall must be cleared with the exception of officials.
11. Pointing where appropriate, will be:
1ST: 4 points 2ND: 2 points 3RD: 1 point
2. OPEN SECTION